Interviewing Through Curiosity™
How can you hire the best candidate for any position in the fastest time? Interviewing Through Curiosity™ is a systematic approach to ensure that result. In interviews, the candidates are selling themselves - putting themselves forward in the very best light. How does the interviewer see through this self-promotion to the core essential qualities of each candidate? Traditional interviewing instructional programs focus on questioning the candidates about their behavior in certain circumstances and situations. In Interviewing Through Curiosity™, our goal is to give you a set of interviewing skills and strategies that allow you to dig deeper, to uncover the core beliefs, thinking, and conclusions that lie at the bedrock of the candidate's personality. This will give you a better understanding of their past behaviors and how they will behave moving forward. These skills greatly increase the likelihood of hiring the right candidate every time.
In this program, you will learn:
- How to peel away surface layers using focused questioning to get to the beliefs that underlie the candidate’s behaviors and choices, in order to discover if these are in alignment with what you want in a candidate.
- How to reduce the time it takes to discover if a candidate is a good fit for your position.
- How to create an interview structure and shared language and skill set so that all members of an interviewing team can effectively collaborate.
- How to quickly pierce through self-embellishing to see the true qualities of the candidate.
- How to improve interviewers' confidence in their ability to get the best result.