"I have taken lots of sales training. I have never seen such a simple yet methodical correlation between asking the right questions and using that data to customize my presentations. We used Barry's approach with every presentation and my sales engineers used it on every demo. Our win rate went through the ceiling! Because of Barry, when I was with Ariba, I became the #1 sales rep worldwide and then the #1 manager worldwide. I could not have done it without him!"
EVP Sales and Services
"My managers now conduct more effective account reviews with their reps and spend more time providing strategic advice and direction. We publish comprehensive STC statistics on dashboards allowing us to tie booking success to each rep's use of STC. We now see better qualification, shorter sales cycles and increasing average deal size since implementing STC and MTC."
Advanced Customer Services
"With Barry’s approach and tools, I became comfortable and confident making the calls that I need to. I LOVE my 'Objection Handling Flip Chart' from class. It singlehandedly helped me quadruple the amount of appointments that I set. With Barry's approach I was able to quickly become the #1 worldwide rep, selling 1/3 of our entire company's annual revenue with 15 people in sales."
Northeast Regional Sales Manager
"Selling Through Curiosity™ changed how our teams do businesses. Managing Through Curiosity™ helped my managers become true leaders and coaches. "I never would have thought that developing my people could be so easy."
Managing Through Curiosity™
Managing Through Curiosity™ is an instructor-led virtual workshop intended for managers of teams that have completed the Selling Through Curiosity™ program. Managing Through Curiosity's™ purpose is to accelerate adoption, develop great coaching skills, and ensure the success of the Selling Through Curiosity™ curriculum.
Welcome to Managing Through Curiosity!™ This powerful program will:
- Maximize the adoption of Selling Through Curiosity™ throughout your sales force.
- Ensure that every sales transaction is set up properly.
- Dramatically improve your sales team's accuracy in forecasting deal potentials.
- Maximize the income generated from every sales opportunity.
- Reduce the time it takes to complete the sales transaction.
- Develop your sales personnel and dramatically increase their expertise in initiating, structuring and completing sales transactions.
- Maximize your closing opportunities by identifying and addressing unexpected elements that could cause the transaction to delay or die.
- Allow you more time to do the things you need to do, by empowering your sales force and then holding them accountable for specific, measurable results.
- In short, give you the skills to effectively manage and coach your sales force to insure the success of all potential sales opportunities.
Participants in Managing Through Curiosity™ receive:
- Custom Coaching Tools - Managers receive a coaching checklist and other custom tools designed to have an immediate impact on the business.
- Virtual Benefits - Managing Through Curiosity™ is a virtual program, that offers many of the benefits of virtual delivery experienced in Selling Through Curiosity™.
- New Skills Workshop - Managers attend a four-hour workshop following completion of the Selling Through Curiosity™ program. Just like in Selling Through Curiosity™, managers are given new skills and practice them in the workshop.
- Coaching in Practice - Managers are given "homework assignments" to coach and develop their skills.
- Ongoing Skills Improvement - Managers receive additional virtual installment sessions following the initial workshop; this allows managers to practice their new skills with their teams. In the follow-up Managing Through Curiosity™ sessions, additional training is given to the managers to improve their team coaching abilities.
Prerequisite: Managers should have attended the Selling Through Curiosity™ program and should manage teams that have completed the program.
To learn more about the Managing Through Curiosity™ program or register for an upcoming session, please contact us directly.